No two businesses or organizations are alike even though they all need insurance coverage. If you operate a nonprofit organization, you need the assistance of an insurance agency that understands the needs of charitable entities. Your 501(c)3 needs insurance coverage that protects you, your board of directors, your volunteers, and the people you serve. The friendly, experienced agents at Binger Insurance Services can help.
Nonprofit Risk Management
The risks faced by not-for-profit organizations vary significantly from those faced by for-profit companies. The risk-management experts at Binger Insurance Services will take the time to learn about your organization.
When writing an insurance policy for your organization, we will consider:
- The population you serve.
- The size and scope of your organization.
- The number of volunteers you have
- The risks faced by your board of directors.
- Other organizational aspects that affect your coverage needs
Policy Options for Nonprofits
Because your nonprofit is unique, Binger Insurance Services will not try to fit you with a one-size-fits-all business policy. As an independent insurance agency, we work with a wide variety of insurance carriers, and we will shop this network to find a good match for your organization.
Our customizable nonprofit insurance policies include the following features and options:
- General liability insurance for protection against the risks of daily operations.
- Business property coverage for real estate and business personal property.
- Directors and Officer's insurance to protect your board as well as your nonprofit.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Workers compensation insurance
- Professional liability (errors and omissions) insurance
- Commercial auto coverage for owned fleets and non-owned vehicles
- Unemployment insurance
- Special event coverage
- Umbrella coverage
- Additional insureds
The excellent work perpetuated by your nonprofit can be endangered by several risks. With the right insurance coverage, you can keep up the good fight without losing sleep over a disaster or potential lawsuit.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your nonprofit organization.